Those interested in getting their real estate license in Arkansas must meet the criterion outlined below.
1. Eligibility for Getting Your Real Estate License in Arkansas
Age: Must be 18 years of age or older to be licensed.
Pre-licensing educational requirements: Having successfully completed 60-hour real estate pre-licensing education from pre-approved providers.
2. Cost of Taking the Real Estate Exam in Arkansas
The examination fee is $75.
3. Taking the Real Estate Exam in Arkansas
Applicants must submit their application to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission with $91.25 application fee, fingerprint card and proof of their age. Upon approval, the Commission will give applicants permission to take the licensing examination. Applicants must apply with for the Real Estate Exam by calling them at (800) 274-2606, or visiting their website at www.pearsonvue.com/ar/realestate.
Applicants must pass both the sections of a 120-question test.
4. Obtaining the Real Estate License in Arkansas
After successfully passing the examination, applicants have 90 days to submit their real estate license application to the Arkansas Real Estate Commission. Applicants must include the following documentation and fee with their application:
- Passing score report
- $75 licensing fee
- A signed post-license requirement of completing 18-hour classroom instruction within the first 12 months of their licensure.