An entry-level real estate sales agent in the state of Tennessee is an Affiliate Broker. To obtain a real estate license in Tennessee, you must follow the guidelines written below.
1. Eligibility for Getting Your Real Estate License in Tennessee
Age: Must be at least 18 years old.
Pre-licensing educational requirements
- Having successfully passed the 60-hour real estate education along with a 30-hour “Course for New Affiliates” with an approved provider.
- Having successfully answered “no” to questions 1-5 of the “qualifying questions.”
2. Cost of Taking the Real Estate Exam in Tennessee
The Examination Fee is $55.
3. Taking the Real Estate Exam in Tennessee
The Tennessee Real Estate Commission employs PSI Examination Services (PSI) to handle the Tennessee Real Estate Exams. Applicants must schedule their appointment with PSI. Call them at 800-733-9267, or visit their website, www.psiexams.com.
To pass the exam, applicants must obtain at least 70% on each section of the two-part exam.
4. Obtaining the Real Estate License in Tennessee
Applicants who have successfully passed the test will be given an application for getting their real estate license in Tennessee.