If you are interested in getting your real estate license in Wyoming, below are the requirements and necessary obligations you must fulfill.
1. Eligibility for Getting Your Real Estate License in Wyoming
Residence: Must be a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.
Background checks: Must submit fingerprints for criminal and federal checks.
Pre-licensing requirements: Having successfully completed 54-hour real estate pre-licensing education with one of the three pre-approved schools by Wyoming Real Estate Commission for getting a real estate license in Wyoming.
2. Cost of Taking The Real Estate Exam in Wyoming
The Examination fee is $140.
3. Taking the Real Estate Exam in Wyoming
The Wyoming Real Estate Commission employs Applied Measurement Professionals (AMP) to handle Wyoming Real Estate Examination. Applicants must schedule an exam with AMP. Call them at 800-345-6559, or visit their website, www.goamp.com.
Applicants must pass both sections of the two-part exam: State and National.
4. Obtaining the Real Estate License in Wyoming
After successfully passing both portions of the licensing examination, applicants have 90 days to submit their real estate license application to the Wyoming Real Estate Commission. Applicants must include the following documentation and fee with their application:
- Original passing score report
- $100 licensing fee and $39 background check fee
- Completed fingerprint cards
- Proof of Errors and Omissions Insurance